воскресенье, 20 марта 2016 г.

I understand that politics is not a place of fantasy ... Well, at least ... I do not accept the assumptions Europe ... For the simple reason ... I'm sure Ukraine sewed patches of land in Russia. And not the worst ... Now think - for what? The answer is one. Someone to cook for themselves fiefdom. Therefore, such a rage for the Crimea - Putin led from under the nose tidbit .... The second question - who prepared? First mortgage Ukraine did Ilyich. Who invested money in the revolution, and he probably will dictate. I think even then someone from the West had his eye on Russian land ... And to get a piece of this should be gradually transformed into an independent education .... I'm sure all this were counted ..... Well, who ran afoul of Putin? Who for so many years preparing themselves for a piece of cake?